247g is equivalent to 9 fresh mangoes
Organic Mango Powder – 247g
Contains 19 servings
One 13g serving is equivalent to half a mango
Half a mango contains 45 calories
A delicious and pure organic mango powder that provides the flavour and nutritional benefits of fresh mango in a convenient and easy to use powder.
Mango Powder supplies your body natural nutrition from nature. It’s packed with active enzymes, antioxidants, and vitamins.
Our pioneering technology used to create our Mango Powder is so gentle all the nutrients and taste remains intact. This guarantees the flavour and intensity of the powders – as you will discover. This is a natural product and we never add any additional synthetic colourings or flavouring so you can enjoy a 100% natural product.
A delicious and pure whole fruit powder that provides the flavour and nutritional benefits of fresh mango in a convenient and easy to use way. Our mangoes are grown under optimum conditions and carefully harvested at their nutritional peak. Within minutes of picking, the freshly picked mangoes becomes a fine powder that retains 100 percent nutrition, as well as full flavour, aroma and colour.
The Science Bit
Zingology whole food powder has one pivotal attribute that sets it apart – instead of subjecting raw materials to harsh treatments such as freezing and distillation via intense heat, our pioneering technology dries gently, using only wavelengths of natural light, leaving the nutrients intact.
Our technology targets and evaporates water molecules only – which is why all Zingology powders contain the same nutrient, colour and flavour as the original fruit and vegetables.
In studies at Washington State University our strawberry powder was shown to retain the same vitamin C content as its original fruit.
Why our powders sparkle
Our pioneering technology creates solid, encased particles in trapezoidal/triangular shapes – each side has a flat, smooth surface that reflects light, creating a sparkle effect like a diamond or gemstone.
How to use our mango powder
As this is such a dynamic product there are so many uses and we are sure you will invent a few of your own – please let us know of any new ideas
- Toss 1 serving into your blender for a twist to your morning smoothie – use your imagination to create different combinations or look at our recipe suggestions
- Mix one serving with 100ml of water for an afternoon refresher or freeze for flavoured ice cubes or lollies.
- Excellent for backpacking food and camping food
- Fold into ice cream and yoghurts
- Sprinkle over salads as a scrummy garnish
- Perfect for dusting on desserts, glazes and vinaigrette
- Use when making cakes and for colouring icing
- Use as an ingredient in your own recipes, or visit our recipe pages to try ours
- Eat straight from the spoon – it tastes that good
The powders are simple to store – just keep in a dry cupboard alongside your flour and other staples – just remember to close the lid properly after use