Our pioneering technology used to create our Raspberry Powder is so gentle all the nutrients and taste of the fruit remains intact. This guarantees the flavour and intensity of the powders – as you will discover. We never add any additional ingredients or synthetic colourings so you can enjoy a 100% natural product.
A delicious and pure raspberry powder that provides the flavour and nutritional benefits of fresh raspberries in a convenient and easy to use organic raspberry powder.
Our raspberries are grown under optimum conditions and carefully harvested at their nutritional peak. Within minutes of picking, the freshly picked raspberry becomes a fine powder that retains 100 percent nutrition, as well as full flavour, aroma and colour.
The Science Bit
Zingology raspberry powder has one pivotal attribute that sets it apart – instead of subjecting raw materials to harsh treatments such as freezing and distillation via intense heat, our pioneering technology dries gently, using only wavelengths of natural light, leaving the nutrients intact.
Our technology targets and evaporates water molecules only – which is why all Zingology powders contain the same nutrient, colour and flavour as the original fruit and vegetables.
In studies at Washington State University our strawberry powder was shown to retain the same vitamin C content as its original fruit.
Why our powders sparkle
Our pioneering technology creates solid, encased particles in trapezoidal/triangular shapes – each side has a flat, smooth surface that reflects light, creating a sparkle effect like a diamond or gemstone.
How to use our raspberry powder
As this is such a dynamic product there are so many uses and we are sure you will invent a few of your own – please let us know of any new ideas
- Toss 1 scoop into your blender for a fruity twist to your morning smoothie – use your imagination to create different combinations or look at our recipe suggestions
- Mix 1 scoop with water or juice for a nutritious afternoon refreshing and healthy drink
- Sprinkle over porridge or toast for a tasty breakfast
- Sprinkle over salads as a scrummy garnish
- Fold into ice cream, yoghurt, baked goods, soups and sauces for added colours, flavour and nutrition
- Mix 1 scoop with water and freeze in holders to make ice lollies
- A flavourful mixer for raspberry lemonade
- Perfect for dusting on desserts, glazes and vinaigrette
- Use when making raspberry cream fillings
- Use as an ingredient in your own recipes, or visit our recipe pages to try ours
- Eat straight from the spoon – it tastes that good
The powders are simple to store – just keep in a dry cupboard alongside your herbs and spices and other staples – just remember to close the lid properly after use and best used within 3 months of opening the tube.